Cat’s eye gemstone displays a unique optical phenomenon which is why it resembles the eye of the cat. This beautiful and eye-catching gemstone is called the cat’s eye because of this similarity. The effect is known as “chatoyancy”. Due to this Scientific phenomenon when this stone is seen in a direct narrow source of light reflects a narrow and bright band or slit on its surface. The background color of the surface of the gemstone comes in greyish-green or brown shades that have a tint of the color of the eye of a cat.
The stone with its look and unique appearance which is a magic of nature looks alluring. And therefore, people often wear this stone as jewelry.
However, the stone’s importance is because it is one of the Navratans. Navratans are the nine powerful stones as per astrology with energies so powerful that can alter the course of your life. It has healing properties and protecting powers which are one of the numerous benefits of the stone.
Here, in this article, we will discuss the many effects that the stone will have on you once you wear an original cat’s eye gemstone.
Astrological Significance of the Cat’s Eye Gemstone
The Cat’s Eye gemstone is a Navratan which means this stone is a stone with immense powers. In India, this stone is commonly known as Veduriya or Lehsunia. With the capability of transforming lives, this stone is often recommended to wear in the form of a ring, pendant, or bracelet.
In Vedic astrology, a natural cat’s eye gemstones is in link with the planet Ketu. This is an astrological planet with no real or scientific explanation. But in ancient times, the gemstones and their powers with the universe connections have been believed widely. Ruling the Cat’s eye gemstone, Ketu will have its effect on you. Mostly, when Ketu is in the wrong position in your Kundli or birth chart, it causes negative effects. That’s when the cat’s eye gemstone is worn to remove these negative effects. The stones; energy brings all the positive vibrations to the wearer, removing the adverse effects.
Before you wear such a dynamic stone, we suggest you consult with an astrologer and check the suitability of the gemstone with the position of your astrological planets.
Benefits of Wearing A Cat’s Eye Stone
A cat’s eye gemstones with its energy flow will consume all the negative energies and give you positivity. The many benefits of cat’s eye gemstone are as follows:
- The Cat’s eye gemstone will keep negative energies like evil spirits, bad omens, and black magic at bay.
- It will reduce your stress, and tension, and bring you calmness.
- Problems like nightmares, depression, emotional trauma, etc. that can affect you emotionally will also lessen. And the stone’s energies will give you an optimistic approach and calmness.
- The cat’s eye gemstone will also enhance your intuition powers, so your gut feelings will help you get on the right path and make better decisions.
- Your mental confusion or thoughts which might affect you badly will also reduce. This tone will give you mental clarity and help you be more clear about yourself.
- The stone will increase your self-confidence and help you in your workspace to grab the opportunities that come your way.
- Bringing you wealth and success is another Cat’s eye stone benefit.
- Boosting your courage and self-determination, the stone will help you with your goals.
- Spiritual enlightenment will also come to you with the energy of this gemstone. It will help you be more in connection with the higher powers. And will give you the focus to concentrate more on your mind’s peace.
- The Cat’s Eye gemstone also has healing properties which include keeping the wearer healthy, curing eye-related issues, assisting in better digestion, and boosting your energy levels.
A Cat’s eye gemstones is a stone of spiritual enlightenment and healing properties. This stone is highly beneficial for anyone who wears it. The vibrations and link with the cosmos make this stone a valuable gem.
You can buy an original Cat’s eye gemstone from a reputable seller like Rashi Ratan Bhagya which is one of the trusted and leading names in the loose gemstone market since 1985.
Other gemstones that you can purchase are Ruby, Moonstone, Emerald, Yellow Sapphire, Red Coral, Hessonite, Tiger’s Eye, Pearl, Blue Sapphire, Opal, etc.